V.H.F Short Range Radio CourseRadio Course, French Riviera, Antibes, Cannes, Monaco
VHF Radio Course
A VHF Radio is a crucial piece of safety equipment on a boat and therefore taking a VHF course to ensure that you know how to use it is key to the safety of the boat you are on. Unwarranted transmissions could block out a Mayday distress call.
To use a VHF radio you must have a licence and take an exam to gain your Radio Operators Certificate/Licence. The course is aimed at all deck crew and anyone else who may be required to operate a yacht’s VHF communications equipment.
VHF Radio Course Information
This one day course known as the VHF Course, covers the following content:
• radio operation basics
• using the correct frequencies (channels)
• distress, emergency and medical assistance procedures
• vessel to shore telephone calls
• Global Maritime Distress and Safety System
• Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons
• Search and Rescue
Duration: 1 Day
VHF Radio Course Dates:
Dates available on requestBook Now >>